Friday 24 May 2013

Hitting the nail on the head...

I think in Wednesday's post I really hit the nail on the head, almost by accident, when I said '...what I really, really want is for her to enjoy doing it to me...'. Sometimes it takes time for Mistress to 'learn' to enjoy doing something that is new to her, so sometimes we have to be patient.
For instance, these days Mistress always seems to be remarkably wet after she's used the paddle or whip on me, and that makes it worth it to me, because as I've said before the pain itself doesn't turn me on. Which isn't to say that there aren't some aspects of it that I enjoy. I love the fact that by whipping or paddling my ass she is asserting her authority over me, I love being submissive to her... but what I really love about it is that she so obviously enjoys doing it.
I guess then the psychologist's question would be why do you crave things being done to you that you don't necessarily 'enjoy' as such, and that your Mistress had to 'learn' to enjoy doing to you? When you put it like that, I guess it's easy to see why non-pervs think people like us are a bit odd. Oh well, their loss, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment