Saturday 25 May 2013

The smallest thing can give you a big boost...

As I've said before on this blog, sometimes when you are in this kind of relationship it feels like you are on the up and sometimes it feels like you are just on the level. I don't mean that to sound negative at all, what I mean is as a submissive you always want to feel like you are being pushed a little bit and even a couple of weeks or so without something to cling onto as 'progress' can feel like forever. 
Of course, any relationship can only move at a speed that both are comfortable with and in this situation (as I have said over and over again) you have to be patient. Chances are if you're reading this blog you are probably a sexually submissive male and if I asked you honestly what you really wanted your answer would be worlds away from where you are now or from where you could possibly ever hope to start off in a relationship. What I'm saying is, fantasies are fantasies, some are attainable, some are not. Even the ones that are, probably won't happen overnight.
A while back Mistress R acknowledged that she understood that our relationship has to 'progress', in fact she brought it up, which pleased me no end. And every time she does something new it really gives me a boost. Sometimes this can be a massively significant event, like ruining an orgasm for the first time. But often it's not, often it's quite a small thing, it could even be something as small as a tone of voice, it may not even be something that she's totally consciously aware of, but these little things push my buttons and make me want more, more, more, more, more (like Billy Idol said).
Last night Mistress had a lovely orgasm on my tongue, she seemed to be on the edge for a long time, I could feel her muscles tensing. It was really hot to know that she was right on the cusp of cumming, that I was giving her so much pleasure, but also there's that trepidation... what if I can't push her over the edge? Well, fortunately Mistress definitely went over the edge and she bucked hard as she came, which as you can imagine put a huge smile on my face. Orgasms come in different shapes and sizes, but somehow you know when you've done a good job (or not!).
I love kissing Mistress's smooth thighs after she's cum, I love breathing in her scent too, even though my mouth is coated in her juices I still love to breathe in her scent, it is totally intoxicating. There is almost nothing better than being pushed down between her legs and catching that first breath of her wonderful pussy. I absolutely adore it. 
Anyway, I'm getting off track here... but what a beautiful diversion!
So... after her orgasm, Mistress started kissing me while she stroked my cock until it was nice and hard. She asked me if I had touched my cock without permission and I told her I hadn't. The truth is, it's not so much that I don't want to get punished for it, or even that I want to please her (though that definitely is part of it), it's just that actually the last time I did, it was kinda disappointing. I've come to realise that she's right, it really can never be as good as having her touch it. Even touching it myself under her supervision is so much better than touching it 'illegally', though obviously still nothing like as good as having her do it. Maybe I really am learning something here? Perhaps subconsciously the fact that I do want to please her is making me feel guilty about masturbating without permission and therefore rendering it unsatisfying?
She then disclosed that it didn't matter too much since she already had a reason to punish me on Monday. Apparently one day this week I forgot to leave her bath towels out for her. Some of you may remember that I started doing this some time ago, occasionally I even fold them into swans (and elephants). This wasn't something she requested of me, but I like doing things like this for her, even though I have no desire to be a sort of 'service-maid'. It's just a little something I can do to show her that I cherish her and that I want her to feel special.
After letting me know this she started teasing my cock a lot more, stroking, slapping... and a lot of intense sucking. Then she moved back up the bed and stroked me as we kissed. I love kissing her after she has sucked my cock, it's just unbelievably fucking hot. Suddenly she let go of my cock mid-stroke and said 'That's it for today.'
I arched my back towards her as I kissed her, silently imploring her to keep stroking, slapping, anything...
'And don't ask me for any more teasing tonight... do you understand?" She said in a firm voice.
And there you go, buttons totally pushed... my cock throbbed against her stomach, I was almost trembling with lust for her.
Eventually, after a few minutes I calmed down and my cock stopped throbbing. But I was left with the absolutely joyous feeling of being 'on the up' once again and absolutely loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment