Saturday 12 November 2011

Wow, a new record today...

My old 'single' day hits record has fallen already and there's still nearly two hours to go, can we get to 3,000 hits? I would be very surprised, but it's not that far away. Amazing!

Tomorrow morning will be our Femdom session (all being well), I am so looking forward to it, especially since Mistress R decided to partake of a little 'denial' herself since her last orgasm on Tuesday and so I haven't been allowed to taste her gorgeous pussy since then. I'm really unsure whether she will let me cum tomorrow or not. I've thought all along that she would, and still I'm 60% going in that direction, but on the other hand, maybe not.
In all honesty the only thing that matters to me tomorrow is that Mistress R has a really hard, satisfying orgasm, anything else is just a bonus.
The best thing about our sessions for me is always that Mistress R really has the time and space to relax into her character and she really comes alive, I fucking love the things she says to me during the session, it is so hot to hear her talking about 'her cock' and things like how long she might make me wait to be allowed to cum and things like that. It's great when she comes out with something really memorable like 'You wouldn't dream of asking me to let you cum, would you?', but even the simplest phrases still convey powerful messages sometimes, especially anything to do with it being 'her cock', 'her choice'. 'up to her', anything like that. And then of course there's the big guns, the lines she pulls out when she's really into her role, like asking me if I would suck another man's cock after it had been up her ass if she wanted me too....
Ooooh, I hope there's plenty of those kind of lines tomorrow. And if she does allow me to cum, I hope she makes me eat every last drop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment