Sunday 27 November 2011

Back to the Literotica haters for a moment...

I know the internet is full of dicks and all that, but what gets me is the venom and spite that these people exhibit. I mean, if I've been on internet story sites and seen stuff that I didn't like, but I just move on to something else. I don't feel the need to attack the author. Moreover, it's the kind of things they write which worry me more than anything. I mean if they don't like the story fine, if they want to accuse me of being a closet-homo, well fine, I know I'm not and I'm secure enough in my sexuality to laugh it off. No, it's the underlying violent attitude to women that bothers me. It's never simply 'get some bolt croppers and cut the lock off', it's pretty much always 'get some bolt croppers and cut the lock off then use them to bash the bitches' skull in', all delivered with the righteous attitude of someone who's spent far too much time bashing the Bible and not enough time reading or understanding it (not that I've read it, but I've gotten the gist!).

Sorry but
11/20/11 By: Anonymous 

No taste for this kind of thing, male or female.
I would most likely go for slipping a date rape drug in their drinks and dropping him off at a gay bar and her at a ghetto gang bar.
No fucking little fairy cage with a gay lock is going to stop me, that's why they sell bolt cutters. 
p.s. If you note she has no love or respect for him. He is just a creature for her to abuse. 
WHY THE FUCK IS HE THERE?


No comments:

Post a Comment