Tuesday 8 November 2011

A contented Mistress...

Mistress R is feeling very contented right now, having just enjoyed another orgasm at the tip of my tongue. I too am feeling very content, having been stroked until hard and then mounted and ridden. Of course it's 'only' ten days since I was allowed to cum inside Mistress R, but every second of penetration is savoured since I never know when the next time I will be allowed inside her beautiful pussy will be... needless to say I wasn't allowed to cum, but I didn't expect that either. I am also starting to doubt my presumption that I will be allowed to cum on Sunday. Don't ask me why... because I don't know.

Moving on, after Mistress dismounted and steadfastly refused to touch my cock any further (I didn't ask but she must have known I wanted more, believe me she knew!) and I had calmed down, I asked her if she was still happy to be in control. I know we have discussed this many times and said that we must communicate on this, and I had no reason to doubt that she was still happy with our arrangement, but it doesn't hurt to ask. She said she was but that she wondered if one day, maybe in six months time, I might just change my mind and decide that I'd had enough of it.
Well obviously, I can't rule it out completely. Maybe one day the thought of a quick one off the wrist will seem more appealing than the exquisite torture of being teased again and again, for weeks on end, hoping that tonight will finally be the night and... no I can't see it happening either.
Still it's nice to know the option is there, should I ever decide that I've had enough, or that I need a break. But really, another six months down the line what I'm really hoping for is an even more contented, even more confident and even more dominant Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment