Sunday 6 November 2011

And now it's 71...

As I said earlier, I knew Mistress R wanted me to worship her beautiful pussy today, and I was only too happy to oblige. She had a pretty spectacular orgasm too, even by her recent standards, which was lovely to be a part of. For my part I wasn't expecting much since I'd already been wonderfully teased in the early hours of the morning, but Mistress was obviously in a generous mood since she spent probably another ten minutes stroking and teasing me, with particular attention seeming to be focussed on clawing my balls with her nails. Needless to say that by the end I was absolutely throbbing hard, but once again, left hanging... I reckon Mistress R is holding out for next Sunday (currently proposed as the date of our next Femdom session) when I think I will be getting a mouthful of my own cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment