Sunday 6 November 2011

Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes...

Determined not to become nocturnal on my week off, I elected to go to bed before midnight last night, leaving Mistress R to read into the early hours with her wine. Naturally I wasn't tired enough to go to sleep straight away so I read a couple of pretty filthy Femdom stories and then turned out the light.
I woke up about an hour later with a hard-on that could drive in tent pegs, it just felt ready to explode. I had been dreaming about Mistress R treating me really mean and turning me into her cum-slut and I can't even remember what else... what's more I could hear Mistress R in the bathroom brushing her teeth and I lay there silent praying that when she came in she would grant me release, just like she used to in the old days.
Ah yes, I couldn't tell you how many spectacular 2am blowjobs I've had, but of course that's all changed in the last seven months (well, I've still had a few, but without the expected ending!). In fact, initially it was one of the things that worried me about trying for male chastity without a device, because I had this idea that Mistress R would come to bed late, a little drunk, and want to let me cum only to realise what she'd done in the morning... I mean if she wanted me to cum then that's her choice, but, you know what I mean...
However, this hasn't turned out to be the case at all, and indeed wasn't the case last night.
Mistress R came into the bedroom and took off her dressing gown, I wished it wasn't so damned dark as I wanted to feast my eyes on her gorgeous body. She slid under the covers and I put my arm around her to let her know I was awake and immediately her hand went to my cock. Oh my fucking god it felt amazing...
But if I thought Mistress R was going to forget herself and jerk my cock off into her mouth I was very much mistaken. Oh no, if anything she became even more the Mistress of my dreams!
I can't believe I didn't just shoot the moment she touched me, I was so fucking turned on, but somehow I didn't. She must have sensed my condition because after just a few seconds she was asking me if I needed her to stop. It was touch and go if I'm honest, but I couldn't bear to have her stop touching me now, I needed her so much.
I told her it was okay, even though my head was swimming and I felt dizzy with absolute lust for her and the way she'd treated me in my dream. Mistress licked her fingers and teased my cock so wonderfully before squeezing my balls and then giving me some fast strokes that threatened to push me over the edge. I think she might have asked me one more time if she needed me to stop, before she stroked me some more and then dug her nails harder than she ever had before into my nuts. It was fucking amazing, and I still can't believe I managed to get through it without cumming.
After administering a couple of slaps to my aching cock (in my head I was begging her to slap my balls too but once again I was 'frozen' by my sub-space head-space) she decided enough was enough and we kissed deeply as I hooked my leg over her hip not wanting to let her go. We stayed like that for several minutes, my  achingly hard cock throbbing against her stomach... fucking hell it was soooooooooooo good. I felt as high as a kite!
There's an old saying that 'alcohol brings truth out', and I love that far from reverting to her old ways, Mistress R is letting her dominant side out now, and if I hadn't already done so years ago, you can be sure I would be buying her a wine rack for Christmas!

Mistress has already told me she wants some pussy worship today, I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment