Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ten votes in the poll so far...

Thank you for your participation ladies. Not really gaining much insight from it though, since the votes are so evenly spread. Three votes for 'daily', the same for 'rarely' and two each for 'once a week' and '2-3 times a week'.
And more importantly, we still don't know if these orgasms are on top of orgasms achieved with a partner or not... I have an idea, what about a poll for the guys to see if we can't shed some more light on the subject?

Right chaps, time for you to vote. Please think carefully before you vote, if you don't know please vote accordingly, rather than assuming there's no way your wife gets herself off after you've thoroughly serviced her!
Remember, masturbation is 'me time' and doesn't necessarily reflect on you, or your performance. A lot of men feel threatened by female masturbation for some reason, I have no idea why, it's fucking hot!
For the record I voted 'Don't know'.
It would be more than a little presumptuous of me to vote 'rarely', despite what I may 'think', and anyway, I like the thought of Mistress R pleasuring herself, especially as it reinforces her dominance over me (taking for herself what she denies me).

Altogether now chaps.... "If only she'd let me watch!".
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment