Wednesday 23 November 2011

A new(ish) blog...

Contrary to popular belief, I don't get that many emails from people about the blog, and I like getting them. So when I got one yesterday from someone telling me how much he loved my blog (flattery will get you everywhere) and asking if I would look at his blog, I was quite happy to do so. When I opened his page I saw that he had had something like 150 page-views in three months. My first advice to him was to submit his blog to 'Keyheld', which he did, and low and behold, in one day his total has tripled. If you have a chastity-themed blog and you want more visitors, I cannot stress highly enough that the very best thing you can do is to submit your blog to appear on 'Keyheld', my blog visits increased massively when I was added there (which is why the only banner on my main page is for their site!).
But since I don't get all my traffic from 'Keyheld' and since the blogger in question made the effort to contacty me and asked very nicely, I thought I would give his blog a plug here, I've also added it to my blog-roll (at the foot of the page) and I will be adding a banner to my link page too. Go visit and make his day.

http://chastitydiaryandfantasy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment