Friday 25 November 2011

Literotica haters attack...

Well, it's been a week since I submitted 'Thirty Seven Days' to Literotica, so I wandered over there to check the score and any comments I might have got. I clicked on my 'submissions' page, and well, 2.18 out of 5, that's my worst score by a mile and what's this.... 33 comments, surely some mistake! But no. No mistake... no mistake whatsoever!

WRONG CATEGORY!!!
This sick twisted crap needs to be in FETISH, GAY or BDSM.
This is not the place for your sick, evil fantasies. Any husband caught like that would get bolt cutters to release himself , smash her skull in and cut off her lover's cock.
Do yourself a favour and post this garbage in categories more akin to what it is.

Bizzarely, this was posted by someone calling themselves 'SlaveRowan'
There's tons more like this, but also a few like this:

I Laughed As I Posted My Score...
Knowing the loving wives critics, I anticipated the vile hated comments. There is only one style of story they like... one that ends with the bitch destroyed or dead. Story was well written and would like to see chapter two.

So, thanks to TXany.

If you want a laugh you can check out the rest here

I usually post in the BDSM category, but to me this was a pretty straightforward 'cuckolding' story, so I didn't think it really fitted in the BDSM category. Perhaps in hindsight 'Fetish' would have been a better category, but I thought that 'Loving Wives' was where the cuckolding stories went, and the person who accepted it didn't change it either so... fuck knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment