Tuesday 29 November 2011

Well that's pretty conclusive so far...

Ten votes in the Ladies poll so far and well, it speaks for itself really. You're really not keen on the idea of giving back control are you ladies? When the first four votes fell in the 'Very unwilling' and 'No no no no no' categories, I actually remarked to Mistress R that I didn't think anyone would vote in the 'Forget it' category since that would imply (to me anyway) that there was no room for negotiation whatsoever and that you would rather find another partner (who was willing to give up control) than go back to how it 'used to be'.
Well, that was a mistake wasn't it since now 40% of the votes are in the 'Forget it' category!
Perhaps you didn't interpret it quite the same as I did, or perhaps you did. Why not leave me a comment (anonymously if you like) and let the readers know your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment