Wednesday 16 November 2011

Mmmmmmm, amazing...

Prior to our femdom session, Mistress Christina left a post saying that she hoped Mistress R would deny me and leave me so hard that it took ages to go down. As it turned out, Mistress R made me cum very hard indeed (even though she didn't let me tongue her ass), but tonight... not so much.
After some very hot kissing and teasing she pushed me down between her legs and I brought her to another lovely orgasm with my tongue. Again I wasn't expecting too much since she'd teased me before I'd gone down on her, but she was eager to continue and soon had me rock hard. Considering I was allowed to cum on Sunday, my level of frustration was unusually high, for what is, like... three days! 
Mistress R slapped, sucked, stroked and clawed at my cock for quite a while until I was literally pumping my hips hoping that she would let me cum, but no, she remained unmoved (it's times like this when you realise how difficult it is not even being allowed to beg to be allowed to cum) and eventually stopped touching my throbbing cock.
As I have said on here before, the minute or so after she lets go is so intense, and I was still breathing really hard, hoping that she might change her mind and finish me off, or at least stroke me a little more... but no. Instead she said 'That's all the teasing you're getting for the moment'. 
Which in a way kind of relieved the pressure, but at the same time it still took several minutes before my cock started to soften. All I can say is that it was absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to do it again! I am so lucky to have my Mistress, and I cannot believe how her teasing is progressing. I am so, so happy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment