Saturday 19 November 2011

Femdom cave book update...

Hmm, well I got some good feedback from Femdom Cave about my book, and an offer was made to help me with it if I would agree to start serialising the book straight away. I wasn't really happy to do that since I am aware that I could end up losing interest or just not being able to complete the book, so in the end FDC decided they didn't have the time to help me with it. Which is fair enough, since they don't want to waste time on something with no guarantee of a book at the end of it. But this does mean that I'm kind of back to square one, well not square one exactly since I've already got 24,000 words written, and FDC are still interested in the finished book and they did give me a few hints as to what needs to be done. I don't really know what I'm going to do now. Part of me is inclined to just forget it, but it seems such a waste. The only problem is there's a LOT of work to do to get it to a finished state and it isn't easy to write because it was written in a particular way for FDC.
Well, I don't know what to do with the bloody thing to be honest. I really don't have enough spare time to do anything with it at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment