Thursday 10 November 2011

Captions and lurkers...

Three times today I've seen my captions on other people's sites (uncredited), not that it really matters. It's not like I'm going to sue for breach of intellectual property, after all I steal the photo's from here there and everywhere, don't I? So who cares.... the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about, as I believe Oscar Wilde said. (Isn't that right mrsjspet?)

---

So apparently today it's 'Love Our Lurkers' day or something... don't really know what that's all about. It would be nice if some of you lurkers would leave a comment now and again, it can be anonymous if you want. I get anywhere between 1,500-2,700 hits a day so there must be a lot more people here than the 6 or 7 who leave comments over and over (shakes fist and scowls menacingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment