Friday 25 November 2011

I still can't quite believe...

The number of visitors I'm getting now. I mean it's only just over two weeks since the blog racked up it's 400,000th hit, and already we are over 440,000. That's just crazy! Thanks to everyone who visits and keeps coming back for more. I am going to try and add more stuff to the blog over the next little while and continue my efforts to make it look more professional too. I am so happy with my new header, I think it looks awesome (even if I do say so myself!). Now if I can just think of a way to get my readers more involved... it's always great to get comments from you guys and it always particularly pleasing when a new name appears in the comment box. Don't forget that unlike some blogs, here you can leave your comments anonymously, or you can email me (like some of you have been doing lately, which is great) if you'd prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment