Friday 18 November 2011

Mistress R sez...

I showed yesterdays post to Mistress R and she said, although she never really gave much thought to it beforehand, not allowing me to ask permission to cum was a great move on her part. She also very strongly agreed with me that if you genuinely want someone else to have control of your orgasms then why do you need to be able to ask? If she wants to hear you beg, then she can easily tell you that's what she wants, but as a general rule - no asking, no begging.
Of course Mistress R decided that I wasn't allowed to ask for penetration either, which may not suit everyone. I guess it depends how serious you are about giving up control and how far you want to go with it, which is for you to negotiate when you start out I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment