Friday 25 November 2011

Something's definitely changed...

Mistress R is starting to feel a little better, after a shitty week, and last night she decided it was time to tease me again. I had gone to bed about 12:30am (not tired and into my Fruity Loops!) and she followed a while later. As she got into bed I put my arm around her to give her a cuddle and she reached straight for my cock. I wasn't expecting that to be honest, but it didn't take long before I was rock hard and desperate to cum. Mistress R teased me verbally as she stroked my aching cock, until I was about ready to burst (seriously, no exaggeration).
You may remember that last time I was teased I said that it seemed different because I was finding it harder to keep control and I am pleased to say that this was the same last night. Also, any thoughts of wanting her to keep me waiting were long gone, I wanted to cum, desperately! This feels so good, like how I always imagined it would be right from the start. Of course I am so, so happy that Mistress R didn't let me cum last night, even though it must have been obvious how bad I wanted it. But that I feel is the key. In the past I've always had this niggling worry that Mistress R would give in too easily, but now she's shown me that she can handle it, even when I'm quite obviously desperate for it, and it must have been obvious. I was writhing around, pressing against any part of her I could, not to mention kissing her like I hadn't seen her for a month... it was truly fucking intense!
The whole time in my head I was thinking, she's going to let me cum, surely she's going to, I don't care if she makes me lick her fingers clean, I don't care, just please let me cum, please please please please please, I need to cum, I'll do anything, just please give me permission, please!!!
But no. Mistress R had no intention of letting me cum (and of course I am not allowed to ask!), and eventually when she decided I'd had enough she stopped touching my cock but continued kissing me, and for my part I pulled her closer and closer until my throbbing (and it really was throbbing) cock was pressed against her stomach. As ever the minutes after she stopped touching it remained intense and I was seriously, seriously worried that I was going to cum.
She told me to get some sleep and turned over. I moved against her back and felt my cock squashed against her gorgeous ass. Now I was going really insane. I knew I should let go of her but I just couldn't, even though deep down I knew I was putting myself in serious danger of cumming without permission. Gradually, slowly, the edge receded and I realised that Mistress R had fallen asleep. I extricated myself from her without waking her (no easy task!) and turned over myself, my cock finally starting to soften a little.
Something's definitely changed now, for sure. This is like a whole new level of chastity for me and it's beyond what I even thought it would be. The last two times have been so intense, like nothing I've ever experienced and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.
I'm sure it must be simply the knowledge that Mistress R is not going to give in too easily which has flicked a switch in my brain and taken me to a whole new level of experience. I guess in the past I have subconsciously been holding myself back, worried that if I show too much how bad I want it she will pick up on it, but now that I am satisfied that Mistress R can keep her head (even when I'm losing mine!) I feel like I am really opening myself up to the whole experience instead of just some of it.
I can't tell you how wonderful this feels. It's the most amazing feeling I ever had. We've had a shitty week, and this just made me feel like a million dollars all over again. I love Mistress R so much, I just want her to feel better now, I want to make her cum and hold her and tell her how much I love her. She really is amazing. I feel like the luckiest guy alive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment