Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mistress R answers Miss Christina's questions...

Q1. Now that you are growing so much more confident in yourself as his Mistress, could you picture things going back to how they were before? I know you were always close, but could you imagine going back to him jerking off when he felt like it and not having all this control of his cock and orgasms?

MR: As things stand at the moment no, I think we're both loving it and enjoying it developing. I think we've come a long way in eight months and it just keeps getting better for both of us! However, if one of us did have concerns then we would talk it over because our relationship is more important to us than this and neither of us would be happy unless the other was 100% on board. But at the moment, it's a total win!!!


Q2. Do you think you will ever deny him for a LONG time? As in 6 weeks to a few months? I am so eagerly waiting what happens if you do that to him?

MR: Who knows, before we started this I couldn't imagine denying him for two weeks, whereas now I'm just happy to be in control and do what suits me. So you never know, watch this space. Knowing he is happy to do what pleases me gives me the option to make him wait for as long as I want.


Q3. How does it make you feel when you get him so close to cumming he is desperate beyond belief and then you just let go and know that he is there minutes longer, not being touched but struggling not to cum by mistake, and him knowing it could be weeks/months before he even gets the chance?

MR: Pretty incredible. Those moments are so intense that they make us feel really close and make me feel incredibly confident and in control.


MR: I also want to say how much I love the blog. Reading Robert's accounts of our sessions and our time together really adds to the experience, and the comments that are left are really appreciated. The blog was also very helpful in convincing me in the early days that this was genuinely what Robert wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment