Sunday 20 November 2011

A little bit of statistical analysis...

Currently, Mistress R has had 75 orgasms to my 16 (since April 2011). That's a ratio of 4.6875, which is edging closer and closer to 5-1, which I personally think is the least that it should ever be.

Now looking at the frequency of my orgams:
The shortest I have had to wait was 6 days (twice)
The longest time was 28 days (once).
The most common amount of time I have had to wait is 14 days (three times).
I have waited 20 days or more five times.
I have waited fourteen days or less eleven times.
I have never waited between 14 and 20 days.
44% of the time I have had to wait between 11 and 14 days.
31% of the time I have had to wait more than twenty days.
25% of the time I have had to wait less than 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment