Wednesday 16 November 2011

PRE-REVIEW: The Anal Invader...




I must have had this toy for six weeks now and I haven't tried it and I don't know when I will try it. The problem is, honestly, that living this lifestyle it's just not up to me when I can try out these things, which isn't fair on the company that have sent me it. So, what I am going to do is this, I am going to write about it here, with you understanding that I haven't actually used it yet, and when Mistress R does decide that I can use it, I will review it again properly.
This toy comes from Eden Fantasys as usual, who have a wide range of sex toys available including plenty of anal toys. It is surprisingly chunky actually, and when I placed it next to my own butt plug (the one that Mistress R rather clumsily over enthusiastically rammed up my backside the other week) I was slightly alarmed to see that it was even wider. This perhaps has slightly dented my desire to try and persuade Mistress R to let me try it out. Still, that's not a very plausible excuse, since because of the design it should stay in at each 'step', so it would be a good toy for anal training and gradually stretching the wearer's hole.
One good thing I will say about this toy is that I like how short it is, although perhaps that adds to the impression of girth and makes it look scarier than it really is.
The cage looks a bit gimmicky and possibly a bit large (surely not!) but then having read the review on the Eden Fantasys website it seems that it is slightly deceiving, since the reviewer found that once it was on he found it a lot tighter than expected. He also said that he found it made it incredibly difficult to cum even when his girlfriend rode him hard, which is very interesting indeed for people like us!
Hmm, I really want to try this out now, perhaps I will try and persuade Mistress R tonight. If so I will report back to you tomorrow with a proper review, or if not at some point (hopefully not too distant) in the future.

In the meantime, why not check out Eden Fantasys for all your sex toy needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment