Monday 28 November 2011

A lovely evening...

Mmmm, another lovely orgasm for Mistress R tonight, really loved doing that, and then of course it was my turn. I wasn't feeling super-horny when we started but Mistress R got my cock surprisingly hard surprisingly quickly! So hard that she decided she wanted to ride on it for a while.... ooooh yes! She straddled me and sank straight down on my straining cock, her pussy so fucking silky and wet... it felt amazing!

"You love that I get to choose when this happens, don't you? You love that I get to decide when and if I let you inside me? You love that I have all the control and that I decide when and if you get to cum, don't you?"

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes Mistress!

She held herself still for a moment, my cock buried deep inside her. She reached back and used her nails on my balls, which I loved. I begged her to take her bra off, she told me to close my eyes and she pulled her bra down and when she told me to open them again she was teasing me by squeezing her gorgeous tits with her fingers. She rode me some more and I found myself pretty easily under control, I wasn't going to go off by accident any time soon. Then I started to wonder if she was going to let me cum inside her, and if she did, would she sit on my face and have me lick her beautiful pussy clean?

No. She got off me and knelt beside me, stroking me firm and fast for a few seconds before slowing it down and then sucking her juices off of my cock. She pushed her fingers into my mouth one by one, I could taste both of us on her skin, that was pretty hot. Then I sensed she was starting to wind it down and I could feel myself starting to get twitchy, not wanting it to end, not wanting it to stop, wanting her to jerk my cock until I came all over myself, or wherever she wanted me to.
But no, it wasn't to be. Mistress R gave my balls a few really nice slaps and then jerked me enough to keep me excited and then slowed down again, taking her hand away and then kissing me before putting it back for just a few more strokes, infuriating, but wonderful, believe me. Until finally she told me that that was my lot for today and let go of my throbbing cock for the final time.

Afterwards I asked her how she would vote in my poll. I told her that so far it's been pretty much a one-sided result. She didn't tell me which option she would vote for, but she did say that she couldn't really understand why any woman would ever want to give it up. So I guess we can draw our own conclusions from that.

I notice there was an anonymous comment left on my blog earlier from someone who is currently wearing a chastity device and hasn't been unlocked at all since September. I really couldn't be doing with that. Not cumming is one thing, no teasing is too much for me to contemplate. To me that's not chastity, that's celibacy. Still, each to their own I guess. It sounds like a pretty heavy thing he has going since his 'owner' is intending to 'mark' him. Which is something else I'm not too sure about, but hey...

Finally, today has been a new record day for the blog, I won't know the final total until midnight but it looks likely to be in excess of 3,300 hits. Unbelievable. Thanks to everyone who visited today (and every day).

No comments:

Post a Comment