Tuesday 29 November 2011

Thanks are due...

For all the fantastic comments that have been left this past week, Miss Christina in particular has outdone herself with her commenting last night! But thanks to everyone who has left a comment on the blog, it's very rewarding and also gives me ideas and fresh insight into what other people think.
One comment in particular caught my eye this morning...

Anonymous said...
You mentioned me in tonight's writing, I was flattered sort of, fact is I have been locked since September, BUT this is a long term sentence and trust me it is NOT celibacy! I am teased EVERY DAY! Mistress gets an orgasm whenever She wants one, in fact after I posted She got one and I got to lick it all clean.
Truth is i feel like we are having sex 24 hours a day when I am like this. I have a release date early in the new year. It is possible that i will have a new perspective when i am released. Imagine what that night will be like!

First of all, I must confess, that after I commented on the original post, I did feel that I had misjudged my reply somewhat. After all, giving up control, is giving up control, so if she wants him locked for months without release then that is what can be expected. And with the benefit of hindsight I imagine this situation probably hasn't come about overnight. This comment reads to me that he is being punished for something specific, so who knows, maybe his Mistress has tried several times to dissuade some repeated transgression and this is the end result?
Of course, the other point I overlooked is that he doesn't have to be released from his chastity device to be mercilessly teased, as he has made much clearer in his second comment. That sounds like a lot more fun than what I first thought he meant...
Maybe one day Mistress R will come to the conclusion that the paddle will never stop me touching my cock without permission and decide to lock my cock up for several months without release... Gulp (let's hope not, eh!).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not that it probably matters to anyone else but me, but the final tally for yesterday was a mammoth 3398 pageviews!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment