Wednesday 23 November 2011

New story...

I have been asked by a reader to write a story for them. I have never done that before, and was wary after my experience trying to write for Femdom Cave, but he has submitted an idea and I like it so I am going to do it. I am sure it will appeal to many of you since it features several themes that are quite common in this community so of course I will be posting it here and also on Literotica. If anyone else wants a story written then please email me.
I'm not promising anything, because if the ideas don't appeal to me then they probably wouldn't turn out that well and it will be a waste of everyone's time, but I am quite happy to hear suggestions. Also please bear in mind that I don't have unlimited time, so I might not get straight on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment