Thursday 17 November 2011

Wow, I'm still in awe...

Last night's teasing really was something else... I am so impressed with how Mistress R has taken to this and continues to progress. I am even more impressed that she didn't weaken even though it must have been fairly apparent that I really wanted to cum. In fact I must say that right from the start Mistress R has been extremely good about taking me at my word, which is something that (from reading other blogs) a lot of women do struggle with. Then again, perhaps that's where Mistress R was supersmart in having me agree that I wasn't allowed to ask/beg to cum, it must be a lot easier to keep your resolve if you don't have to deal with that, and it has the added bonus of making your partner feel even more submissive and frustrated. I think if I was allowed to beg to cum, then last night I would have. I still can't believe how intense it was after only a few days, it's never felt like that so soon after an orgasm before...
In fact I would go so far as to suggest that if you are one of those people who's partner's do tend to give in once you start begging and pleading for release (even though deep down you don't want them to) then might I suggest agreeing that you are not allowed to ask? There could be some previously agreed 'punishment' if you are that way inclined, or it could just be that she stops touching your cock, that should keep your mouth shut!
Of course you don't have to do this forever, maybe you could do it as a temporary measure until she gains the necessary confidence. Or then again, maybe she will decide that it's something she would like permanently. And if you can't accept that, then actually who are you kidding that you want her to have control? It's all about her, remember!
Mmm, I can't wait for my next teasing session, I hope this period of denial is the longest and hardest yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment