Wednesday 2 November 2011

Last night...

Last night I was really tired, but I still wanted to worship Mistress R's pussy, and I knew she wanted me to too. So all thoughts of tiredness were put aside and after a nice refreshing shower I settled into my favourite place and brought Mistress to a pretty spectacular orgasm (even if I do say so myself). I don't really know whether it has anything particularly to do with my chastity, or even if it's anything particularly to do with me, but Mistress R seems to be having these type of 'hard' orgasms pretty much all the time now. Which is fantastic, of course...
I do think to some extent it is perhaps my improved technique, but who knows? She's not likely to give me a straight answer even if I asked her is she? Anyway, all that matters is that Mistress R is VERY satisfied and that's good enough for me.
We were a bit pushed for time, but Mistress R still decided to give me some lovely teasing anyway... she was very slow and light with her teasing too, which made me long for her to jerk me hard of course, especially since I am still in that 'recently cum' stage where you want to cum again. It's weird, but sometimes that sort of really gentle teasing seems more intense than slapping, scratching and hard jerking... every finger-light touch feels electric and maddeningly frustrating.
Of course, technically I am allowed to ask Mistress R to touch me in different ways (but of course not allowed to ask for penetration or orgasm!) but I don't really like to do that. It seems wrong, somehow... I'd much rather she teased me the way she wants to do it, in fact I can't remember the last time I did ask her to change her teasing style. It's much more fun to hope for something else, even though it doesn't always happen, it's much more rewarding if Mistress R decides to do whatever I was hoping for herself than if I ask for it.
I guess if she just kept touching me lightly over and over I would eventually ask for her to be a little more varied, but Mistress R is quite good at not doing the same thing every time. Which is key to this staying exciting of course, and I don't like to upset Mistress R's ebb and flow by asking for something different.
I do give Mistress R pointers sometimes though, like saying that she could be rougher with me if she wanted to, but leaving it for her to decide and implement when she feels like it. It seems to work well so far.
When Mistress R finally pulled her hand away last night my cock was throbbing and I really wanted to cum. It's odd, but I often find the minute after she stops teasing me almost more intense than the one before. I can't really explain that, I guess it's when it really sinks in that she's not going to let me cum and that throbbing cock is just going to have to calm down on it's own... I love that feeling and I always want to hold on to her as my cock aches and throbs, and in my head I have to remind myself that I'm not allowed to ask to be allowed to cum.
Sometimes I beg her not to stop and she might give me a few more strokes, but then sometimes she makes me count that as one of my three permitted 'asks', so it's not to be used lightly!
Ah, such sweet torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment