Sunday 27 November 2011

Chastity device poll...

Here I am struggling to think of a new poll, when it suddenly hits me that I haven't done one of the most obvious of all! Do you own a chastity device! But more than that, I want to know more detail, so please peruse the below list and select the ANSWERS (more than one) that applies to you, thanks!

A: I own a chastity device (plastic)
B: I own a chastity device (metal)
C: I own a chastity device (silicone, other)
D: I do not own a chastity device
E: I wear my chastity device 24/7
F: I wear my chastity device regularly
G: I wear my chastity device fairly often
H: I wear my chastity device rarely
I: I never wear my chastity device
J: I am on the honour system
K: I do not practice chastity of any sort

So for me, it's going to be A, I and J.
I own a CB-3000 (which I never wear) and I am on the honour system.

Sorry ladies, I promise to include you in the poll next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment