Monday 28 November 2011

Ah, I should have considered that...

Some of you obviously have more than one chastity device... ah well, I can still work it out due to the cunning nature of my questions! Amazing how few of us don't have a chastity device of some sort, and even fewer of us have one and don't wear it. That does surprise me because I thought there would be many more like me who bought one, tried it and either couldn't get it on at all or just never persevered long enough to wear it (or who's wife/Mistress/lover didn't like the idea). Perhaps most of the people who fit that profile then got rid rather than keeping it?
Mistress 160, thanks for your comment (I do love to receive all your comments and emails, keep them coming!), for the benefit of any other people in Sol's position, you don't actually have to 'own' the chastity device yourself, if your Mistress 'owns' the device then you can still vote... but ask permission first!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment