Friday 27 May 2011

The stupid Leprechaun Hat...

Apologies to any Irish readers, but this is the name that Mistress R has given to our latest free sex toy from Eden Fantasys. The terms of the freebie mean that I have to write a review for the product, and I will in good time. But for now I thought I would share with you our first attempt to use it, it should bring a smile to your face if nothing else.
Well, as soon as I got it out of the box my first thought was 'this feels disgusting'. So it was no great surprise when I handed it to Mistress R that her first response was 'Eugh'. Not only does it feel pretty clammy and disgusting but the colour is vile, it's a sort of lightish, mushy-pea sort of colour. Now some may not think the colour is important but black would have been SO much better. Black is sexy, this green is just not.
So of course this whole reaction put me off right from the start, and I haven't been feeling that great this week as it is, consequently it was with much persuasion and the use of a cock ring that I got hard enough to at least attempt a test of the product, and well, frankly I could only get the first two inches on. I don't really know why, but it just didn't want to go on and so after a short time my exasperation got the better of me and I pulled the stupid 'Leprechaun Hat' off and threw it against the wardrobe in absolute disgust. After which Mistress R and I fell about laughing.
I still have to write a proper review of course, which I'm not particularly looking forward to doing, but there you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment