Sunday 8 May 2011

Maybe there is something to it after all...

Numerous times I've read on the internet that guys who are in chastity find themselves energized and willing to do stuff. I've often seen this referred to as a rechannelling of sexual energy into doing everyday things, and I must admit I've always thought it sounded a lot like a load of hokum that the Tantric types might put about.
Still, the facts can't be ignored. Today is the eighth day since my last orgasm, so I'm just starting to enter that wonderful period of feeling properly denied. Mistress R has been feeling pretty rough today and hasn't wanted to do much other than read a book, I on the other hand have mowed the lawn, trimmed the hedges, washed the cars, watered the plants...
So is that a rechannelling of sexual energy? I have my doubts. I think it has a hell of a lot to do with the amazing time I had with Mistress R yesterday and how close I feel to her right now. Sure this is at the very least in part due to the feeling of denial I am now enjoying, which only increases the depth of my feelings towards Mistress R, but it's more than that. The simple fact is I want to make her happy, and one way I can do that is mow the lawn without being asked, and because it kind of feels good to make her happy by doing this one thing leads to another and before you know it I've got loads of stuff done.
Now one thing must be clarified, I am not doing all this in the hope of accruing enough Brownie points to 'win' an orgasm. The satisfaction comes from doing the job itself. Now don't worry, that doesn't mean I'm going to start handwashing Mistress panties or anything... I mean that's just, well, not for us. And anyway, the last thing I really want right now is to be allowed to cum, not when I've just got into 'the zone'. But still, that's for Mistress R to decide, isn't it.
Another thing I've noticed is that my determination to lose weight kind of increases when I start getting into the zone. Again you could attribute this to all sorts, but primarily I think it's a fairly simple and logical process. Mistress keeps me denied, I start feeling very close to her and I start wanting to look my best for her - hence I suddenly want to get up in the morning and exercise and cut down on my eating. Some of you may remember I posted a while back on the possibilities of combining chastity and weight loss and maybe there's more to it than I initially thought. To that end, later tonight I will be undertaking the chocolate-aversion hypnotherapy thing I spoke about before. It's a drastic step for sure, but I really want to make my Mistress proud of me and chocolate is a HUGE problem standing in the way of that happening.
Well, I'm kind of whacked now so I'm going to go and have a nice hot shower and see if Mistress is in the mood for some foot worship. See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment