Tuesday 17 May 2011

Chalk up another one for Mistress R...

Once again Mistress R allowed me to worship her beautiful pussy tonight and she had another very satisfying orgasm, which left her feeling very sleepy. I on the other hand had to be satisfied with some more teasing, but no orgasm, not even an edge... (can you tell it's starting to bite, haha). Now I'm sure there's no way I'm going to get to cum before Sunday, I really can't see Mistress wanting me starting the session with less than five days of cum in my balls. So the question really is now, will this be the first time I end a Femdom session without cumming, or will 22 days be my new record? I guess we'll find out on Sunday.... though I dearly hope I won't have to wait until then to taste Mistress R's delicious pussy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment