Monday 9 May 2011

An excellent analogy...

Occasionally you read something (either on the internet or sometimes elsewhere) that really hits the nail on the head. This morning I read something which goes some way to explaining the whole 'wanting to cum but not wanting to be allowed to cum' thing, and what impressed me more than anything is that this person managed to convey so much using so few words. What he said was..
"I get to cum once a month lately, and the odd thing is, I want it viscerally, but ultimately I don't want it. I want to yearn for it, and be denied. Whenever Murre lets me come, somewhere in the physical relief I am disappointed. If that makes no sense (and I know it doesn't make sense to most ladies, be you ever so submissive), consider the way subs struggle against bondage. Are we trying to get free? Kind of, but not really."
Pretty insightful I reckon, you can check out the original post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment