Saturday 7 May 2011

Confession is good for the soul...

Since I confessed my sins earlier today I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know it's a bit silly because Mistress R doesn't take my cock-touching infractions that seriously and the whipping she gave me was so light it wasn't really any kind of disincentive, but still. I hate having failed her and I hate having secrets from her. So now I feel 'cleansed', for want of a better word.
Still buzzing from the very intense orgasm Mistress R had this afternoon too. I love making her cum like that, and I absolutely loved her stroking my cock and denying me too. We've felt so close this afternoon, it makes me realise how amazing this male chastity thing really is.
Funny thing, we went to the pub tonight and we were talking about our 25th Wedding Anniversary in seven years and I said, maybe I can get one of those $1000 custom made chastity devices, and her answer was, no, by that time you'll be so well trained you won't need one...

No comments:

Post a Comment