Wednesday 4 May 2011

One hell of a month...

I can’t believe it’s only been a month since I started this blog, it feels like I’ve been doing it forever, and likewise male chastity. It feels so right, so natural, which is bizarre in itself because surely it should feel anything but! I guess it just goes to prove what I’ve known for some time now, that I am sexually submissive by nature.
I must admit, a month ago I wondered whether anyone would be that interested in my blog, especially as by my own admission I am not locked in any sort of device and because I am not really in the business of giving massively detailed descriptions of what happens between Mistress R and myself. But one month and nearly 15,000 page views later, I think it’s safe to say that I don’t have to worry too much about that anymore.
Over the past month a couple of people have told me that in their view chastity without a device requires a lot more discipline than with one, and I must say I agree with that. After all, with no device you have to resist the temptation 24 hours a day rather than having the choice taken completely out of your hands. Which is not to say that I consider non-device chastity in any way superior to device-chastity, God no! I can firmly assure you that I would love nothing more than to be locked in chastity and to have a genuine key around Mistress R’s neck, as I’m sure that would provide a gateway to a whole new level of submission that I can only imagine at present.
Still, for the moment that remains a dream and as it stands I am very happy with my situation. Oh sure I’d love Mistress R to be a lot more demanding and mean (for want of a better word) when it comes to allowing me release, but it’s still very early days for us and there’s plenty of time for all my dreams to come true.
For now, I’ll leave you with another new caption (see below) which illustrates my thoughts on non-device chastity perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment