Thursday 5 May 2011

REVIEW: Eden Fantasys 'The Amethyst' G-spot massager...

Okay, so as some of you may remember from an earlier post I was recently contacted by Kayla from Eden Fantasys with a view to writing about some of their sex-toys. Well, my first parcel arrived yesterday (very quick delivery from the USA and well packaged too) and I am pleased to say that it provided Mistress R with a very hard orgasm last night.
‘The Amethyst’ is a beautifully made clear blue glass G-spot massager, which comes in a very nice red velvet pouch and is just the right size. When it comes to glass dildos you have to be a bit sparing, as Mistress discovered when she purchased a larger one and soon went back to her original slim one. Glass is so slippery that you really don’t need any lube, but it is very hard (and can be heavy), so going too big is a bad move.
After I had warmed up Mistress with my tongue and my fingers I eased the tip inside her as I continued to lick her clit. This seemed to garner a positive response but because of the angle of the handle it was a little in the way of my chin. After a while I decided to switch it around and use the handle instead (which is thicker and heavily contoured) and this garnered an even more favourable response (and gave me room to use my tongue). The bent end also provided a very usable handle, which is something of a bonus as using a straight dildo on someone else is difficult in some positions.
Okay so, in actual fact I didn’t use the toy as it was designed to be used, but what greater recommendation can I give this toy? It’s the first toy that has ever made Mistress cum (as far as I can remember), so really… that says it all doesn’t it?
In fact I’d say the very flexibility of this toy is it’s greatest asset, and being made of glass means that it’s easy to clean and there’s no nasty chemicals to worry about. Indeed, I can well imagine Mistress might decide to use ‘The Amethyst’ on me in our next Femdom session as the handle in particular will make a great anal toy… I shall let you know in due course!

'The Amethyst' is available from Eden Fantasys for $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment