Saturday 7 May 2011

Confession time...

Oh dear, I have a confession to make... Mistress R has just told me that she wants some attention this afternoon (yum!) and that she will also be wanting to know if I have touched my cock since the last time I was allowed to cum (30th April). Thing is, I have, twice (plus a couple of very quick brushes, which may or may not count?). I haven't cum of course, so I'm not expecting any massive punishment, and while I'm not really supposed to touch my cock Mistress doesn't seem to take it that seriously or consider it that heinous a crime, but... the thing is more than anything, it makes me feel like I have failed her, which is almost punishment enough for me. So who knows, maybe she'll allow me to cum this afternoon anyway? Maybe, maybe not. As we know, only Mistress R decides when I get to cum, as and when it pleases HER. I must admit I'd really rather she didn't allow me to cum as I've just crossed the seven day threshold and I'm starting to get that lovely feeling of denial kicking in. Still, it's not up to me, is it.

While I'm here I might as well tell you how excited I am that my blog has already had more pageviews in the first six days of May than in the whole of April! Unbelievable. We're averaging nearly 2000 a day at the moment, so thanks to everyone who has visited and left comments, I hope you keep coming back and I will endeavour to keep adding material daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment