Thursday 26 May 2011

In the shadow of semi-permanent denial...

After reading The Naked Husband’s blog yesterday, I’m pondering the notion of permanent orgasm denial, or at least very restricted (ie: once or twice a year) release. Not that I’m suggesting that I am ready for that kind of denial, I mean I’ve only just hit twenty two days straight! But I must say the idea does have a certain appeal.
The thing is that when you are allowed to cum, the temporary intense pleasure is somewhat tempered by the knowledge that it will take at least a week to get back into that lovely denied headspace. And it is this frustration which seems to have prompted The Naked Husband and his wife to contemplate semi-permanent denial.
I can certainly understand why he would want to do it. I could even imagine that by the time he got the opportunity to cum he might even beg to be allowed not to! After all, the feelings that six or twelve months of delicious denial are likely to bring about are likely to be addictive and intense and going from that right back to square one would most likely seem like nothing less than a brutal punishment... on the other hand, maybe not. Maybe TNH will be begging for release and promising the earth if he can just be allowed to cum, just once. Please, oh God pleeeeease!!!!
Either way I'm sure he'll enjoy himself and I'm sure TNH's wife will too. I certainly look forward to following their blog and finding out. If you would like to read what TNH has to say about this you can read it here.
As I said, I can’t see it happening for me in the immediate future, but I certainly wouldn’t rule it out long term (if you’ll pardon the pun). Mistress R permitting of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment