Monday 16 May 2011

New record and something new...

Yesterday was the busiest day on this blog since it started (1932 PAGE VIEWS!). Could that be to do with all the captions I posted yesterday I wonder? Nemo, Harry and 'k' all liked them anyway... thanks guys. I'll try and come up with some more later.

Last night I finally asked Mistress R if I could touch my cock. You may remember she said I was allowed to ask her three times between cums, which is tricky since I never know how long that's going to be. I'm on day seventeen now, just two away from my previous record and I am now assuming that Mistress is waiting until Sunday (which will be 22 days) and our monthly Femdom session. I could be wrong of course, but that's what my guess is. Unless she's going to make me wait another week and show me what more than 28 days feels like? Or maybe she'll totally confuse me and let me cum tonight?
Anyway, so usually what happens is that when I'm really desperate she's either asleep or on her way to work, but last night in bed I was feeling a little bit frustrated and I thought 'I might as well ask', since I haven't used any of my chances and if she does let me cum on Sunday I'll have wasted them if I don't use them. So I asked.
Mistress turned over and told me that I could touch my cock for two minutes, but that I had to wait for the clock to change (we have one of those clocks that projects red numbers onto the ceiling). She told me to put my hand on my cock while I waited but not to move it. So we waited, staring at the ceiling, her holding onto my right hand which meant I ended up using my left hand (I don't think this was intentional, but it made it a little less satisfactory...which in a strange way added to the feeling of control) and then when the minute changed I started to gently stroke my cock for two minutes.
By the time the two minutes was up I had my eyes closed and I heard Mistress simply say 'that's enough', and I immediately released my hold on my cock. Then she kissed me goodnight (again) and turned over to go to sleep, while I was left rock hard and breathing heavily.
It wasn't really the feeling of my hand on my cock that turned me on so much, in fact after it was over I was left wondering why on earth I had been so gentle and why I hadn't got myself much closer to the edge (after all that's really what I want Mistress R to do to me, over and over again, until I have to beg her to stop...). But the fact that Mistress R was allowing me to do it and controlling when I had to stop, was really erotic and just, I don't know... it was something new and different and I really loved it, even though it made me feel slightly self-conscious.
It's hard to explain, but it's one thing to surrender oneself in a Femdom session, but to actually turn around to your wife and say 'please may I touch my cock', even though you've already discussed it and you know you have three chances to ask... well, it's just a bit daunting, frankly. It's just not the sort of thing you think you're ever going to say is it? Which is weird when you think that I'm quite happy for Mistress to stick things up my bottom and paddle me whenever she feels like it! I guess I was a bit apprehensive about how she would react (I don't really know why, I mean it was her idea in the first place), but she handled it brilliantly. I loved the way she gave me a time limit and made me wait for the clock, it was just really something quite amazing to experience and now I won't feel inhibited about asking next time. Well not as much anyway, haha.
And at least that's one bout of touching that I won't be paying for come Sunday!

Mmmmm, Mistress has told me she wants some attention tonight, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment