Friday 6 May 2011

Frustrating times / Positive thoughts...

Last night in bed (well after midnight) I was on the verge of asking for permission to touch my rock-hard cock, but I thought Mistress R was almost asleep and by the time I realised she wasn't I had kind of managed to get over it... and you can't really claim to be desperate if you're not even hard anymore can you? Sigh...
Such is the life of the chaste male!

On a more positive note, Mistress R and I went to our local pub last night and managed to thrash out a plot for my FemdomCave story project, so hopefully I can get started on that this weekend. It will be published at FemdomCave initially in four 10-15,000 word installments at (I think) £1.50 a go. And then published as a whole for £4.50 or something like that. Which seems quite reasonable to me. FemdomCave stories are in a very specific style (FORCED Femdom) so I've had to think carefully about how to accomplish that as part of a believable story. I was a little dubious but I think we've got a good premise now, so I'm looking forward to getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment