Saturday 14 May 2011

Another amazing Saturday afternoon...

Mistress R allowed me to worship her beautiful pussy this afternoon and as soon as I kissed her lips I could tell she was very turned on. A short while later this culminated in the longest and hardest orgasm I've seen Mistress have for quite a long time. Afterwards she asked me if I was still keeping score on my blog and I said yes, it's now 13/4. "That's more like it," she said, as I agreed enthusiastically.
And that was that. I thought afterwards she might tease me some more (following a few lovely strokes last night), but no she said 'maybe later or tomorrow...'. The truth is that I was so satisfied by how she had cum that I honestly didn't mind a bit, I very much doubt the afternoon could have got any better. And actually I think it's awesome that she doesn't feel obligated to reciprocate like perhaps she would have in the past. I'd much rather she did it when she really wanted to, as I know it will be all the better for it.
I mentioned to Mistress R that since she had been denying me she seems to be cumming harder every time. That made her smile. I'm not at all sure that it's a coincidence, in fact I very much hope it isn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment