Friday 13 May 2011

Regarding my latest poll...

So, my new poll has so far produced a reasonably predictable result I guess. As I type 59% of voters would like to be kept waiting to cum for more than 28 days, 22% would like to wait 14-28 days, 11% would like to go 7-14 days and just 7% would wish to be denied for just 7 days or less. As I said before I expected the 28 days plus option to get plenty of votes, and I’m not surprised that the 14-28 day option also got a lot of action too. 14-28 days is still quite a long time to go without cumming and seems a much better option to me than 7-14 days, simply because it takes about a week for that ‘chastity’ feeling to really kick in. I’m sure many of you have seen that much reposted Femdom chastity article (I must confess I cannot remember where I saw it last) which states something along the lines of:

Because it takes a week for a man to regain his proper focus (ie: his keyholder) after being allowed to cum, every orgasm must be considered in terms of giving the man a week’s holiday. So if you allow a man to cum every week you are effectively giving him 52 weeks of holiday a year. If you give him an orgasm every fortnight you are giving him six months of holiday a year. Once every three weeks means 4 months out of every twelve his focus is not on you. And so on… 

(I believe the article pretty much advocated semi-permanent denial with release once or twice a year strongly encouraged as the way forward).

So I guess it depends on whether you are wishing to be denied for purely ‘sensation’ reasons (ie: if you don’t cum for several days then your orgasm will be much stronger and intense) or if you wish to be denied because it makes you to focus on and/or feel closer to your keyholder, or a combination of the two.
Another question that intrigues me is whether you wish to hand control over to your keyholder for the purposes of ensuring you don’t give in to your craving for orgasm, or is it the very fact that the other person gets to decide. In other words, is the keyholder simply guarding the keys because you can’t be trusted with them yourself or is it more exciting for you that your ‘keyholder’ gets to choose if, when and perhaps how?
Personally I would tend to favour the latter. I like the fact that Mistress R gets to choose for two reasons. Firstly I love that she has that power over me, I love that she knows that every time I get to cum it’s because she has allowed it and that she is the absolute focus of my thoughts when it happens. And secondly I like that I don‘t know when it‘s going to happen. It could be today, tomorrow, next week, next month… I find that much preferable to having a target date in mind, I think it’s too easy for a set date to become an irritation to the keyholder and it takes the element of control away from her, even if she has decided the date. It’s probably a good thing at first as it takes some of the pressure off the keyholder who’s trying to come to terms with this responsibility, but later on she could easily feel that she’s bound by this date, even if she wants to do something else right now, and I think that’s not a good thing (see recent posts on Denying Thumper’s blog for more about this very subject), unless perhaps the keyholder feels she needs to set a date to help keep herself from giving in too easily. 
Because of the way we progressed to full time chastity play, I have experienced waiting up to nineteen days knowing my release date, and while it was good, personally I think it’s better if you don’t know. That said, if Mistress R decided to write on the calendar when she was next going to allow me to cum, that would be her decision. It’s not as if it would be ‘binding’ anyway, she could always change her mind and make it shorter or longer if she wanted to, she doesn’t have to justify her decision to me or anyone else after all! But that then being said, what would be the point of doing it? I guess if you’re going to go setting dates you need to be sure you’re going to be able to stick to them, otherwise you risk undermining your authority.
But getting back to my earlier point, another thing that I really like which wasn’t part of the original question, is that I like the fact that Mistress R decides how and where I get to cum. So not only do I not know when it’s going to be, but I never know if it’s going to be inside her pussy, by her hand, or even in her mouth… and the fact that I get absolutely no say in that at all makes it even better for a submissive like me.
Sure sometimes this lifestyle is frustrating… but when it comes together it’s amazing how quickly all that is forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment