Monday 9 May 2011

Bah...

I'm supposed to be hard at work on my Femdom Cave book, but having just spent an hour doing emergency DIY I'm really not in the mood to be creative. Typical. So here I am wondering what to write and feeling slightly guilty about the lashing I gave Ray Gordon's book yesterday... it was a bit rubbish though to be fair. Probably why there's eight copies going on Marketplace for a penny.
Just had a quick squint at Denything Thumper's blog and a most interesting post he's made today about his chastity adventures. I recommend reading that here.
Glad to see an upturn in the visitor stats after a slow couple of days, and yet more followers (17 now!) welcome and thank you for visiting. Oh well I suppose I'd better at least try and start writing this book, otherwise it'll never get off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment