Wednesday 11 May 2011

A bit of common sense...

Excellent post on TheNakedHusband blog today (read it here). He's so right, things take time and we must learn to be patient. That phrase should be the mantra of male chastity really. Mistress R and I have come a long way in the first few months or so, and while it's easy to want more, more, more, (or should that be less, less, less...?) it's perhaps a good idea to keep some grasp of reality and realise that things will only happen as fast as they happen, or in this case as fast as Mistress R wants them to happen. And that's fine. I've never been happier than I am now, I think our relationship is closer than ever and as far as I can tell Mistress R is totally on board (fingers crossed). Of course sometimes I wish I could be living out one of my stories (don't we all?), but like I said, things will only happen as fast as they happen. I'm just glad that we are where we are now, especially when I read posts on other blogs from people who are where I was several months ago, having that difficult initial conversation...

No comments:

Post a Comment