Wednesday 4 May 2011

Mistress R makes it into double figures...

Last night the glass G-spot stimulator arrived from Eden Fantasys. Perfect timing as Mistress was in the mood for some attention! I will be reviewing the toy later, meanwhile I've just adjusted my sidebar to reflect the fact that Mistress R has now had 10 orgasms since April the 1st, to my 4 (which is probably still too many really, still...not up to me).
Thanks to everyone who's been leaving comments on my blog, I really appreciate it, and special thanks to all the people who have said such lovely things about Mistress R. She doesn't say much but I can tell she's quite flattered. All the comments about chastity devices are making me want one more than ever, but my past experience tells me otherwise. More posting later...

No comments:

Post a Comment