Tuesday 17 May 2011

Happy, happy, happy...

This morning I left a little present and a card in Mistress R's car for her to find when she went to work. Inside the card I thanked her for being such a wonderful wife and Mistress and for being open-minded enough to try the things we have been doing of late. (Regular readers will be aware that I am still a bit nervous about all this, not because I am unsure about giving up control, but because I am concerned about whether Mistress R is actually happy with how this is playing out and whether she is missing 'normal' sex, etc).
So you can imagine my delight when she sent me an email thanking me and adding 'I'm really happy with how things are now, so please don't worry'. She also added 'As long as we keep talking about it and are honest about how we feel then everything will be fine'. Finally I feel like I can relax a bit, and accept that she is okay with it.
I know it sounds a bit mental for me to be worrying so much, but Mistress R has always been dead against expanding our monthly Femdom sessions into a more common occurrence, and so proposing something which is by it's very nature 'full time' was always a big worry for me. That's the problem with male chastity that I think some men overlook when they suggest it to their wives. It's not like another kink where the woman might think, well okay, I'll be uncomfortable for a short time, I might be a little sore for a while, but then it will be over, he'll be happy and we can go back to normal.
Male chastity just isn't like that. In fact only this morning I was reading something where a woman who was experimenting with being her husband's keyholder was complaining (and rightfully so) that chastity was impinging on their relationship in that she wanted him to dominate her sometimes and he wanted to do that while remaining locked up (can't see that working too well somehow). Furthermore it seems that when she decided it was time for him to cum he was arguing that he wanted to continue on longer. Now while I can understand why he was feeling that way it's an incredibly selfish attitude to take and I don't give much chances of him really getting what he wants in the long run. It also reinforces my belief that it's better if the keyholder has the final say on when her sub gets to cum, with no arguments! Whichever way it goes.
Personally I am perhaps a little too much the other way, but I think that's got to better for the health of the relationship overall. I would hate it if Mistress R was going through with all this and was secretly wishing it would all just go away so that things could go back to normal. So that's why those few words in that email meant so much to me and why I'm feeling so happy today.

That and the knowledge that in about nine hours I will be worshipping my beautiful Mistress's delicious pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment