Tuesday 24 May 2011

So far, so good, so what...

I’m forty eight hours into my latest chastity period and so far I have 100% managed to keep my hands off my cock. Now I know that doesn’t sound all that impressive, but it might if you knew just how surprisingly hard and throbby it was first thing this morning!
The first week of chastity is always a little weird for me, it doesn’t really feel like ‘proper’ chastity because the memory of my last orgasm is too fresh. Plus of course I’m now in that sort of limbo, waiting for the week to pass until those lovely feelings of desperation and frustration start to make themselves known again.
As I write those words it’s not difficult to understand why women find it hard to understand why men like us enjoy those feelings, but if you replace ‘frustration’ and ‘desperation’ with ‘longing’ and ‘desire’ then I guess  it all makes a lot more sense.
In any event, right now I’m not feeling nearly as desperate and frustrated as I would like, but then that’s the price you have to pay for the privilege (and it is a privilege) of having a beautiful woman controlling your orgasms. Given this morning’s throbbiness, I’m hopeful that perhaps it won’t take the usual full seven days for those lovely feelings to return… but deep down I know it probably will.

Some slightly more positive news now, last night I spent a few hours working on my book, and I’m up over the 8,000 words mark now. Still a little concerned that there’s too much plot and not enough action, but then the second half of this book will be pretty much non-stop action so I’m just going to have to trust that the readers will invest the time in the first half to make the second half worth reading. After all, male chastity types are surely among the more patient members of society, aren’t they? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment