Sunday 15 May 2011

Following up on yesterday's post...

...about HERSubmisiveHusband's recent post on 'I'm her husband and she is in charge'. It really is a very hot post indeed, and I have to say as yet I can't imagine the levels of frustration and ultimately relief that being locked up and unable to cum for five weeks would produce (but I certainly would like to!). But after this part of the post 'k' talks about the fact that even as he is posting his wife 'Q' is being thoroughly fucked by her lover 'Nathan'. Now, I'm not here to criticise anyone else's sex-life, and (blogging aside) it's no-one else's business. But I have been meaning to write about cuckolding and this has given me an excuse to get on with it.
It's a minefield, really. On the one hand, I freely admit to including cuckolding in my stories (to much derision from the Literotica critics it must be said), as it seems to me to be the ultimate expression of a woman's power over a man. It also reads pretty damn hot and opens up the possibility of the sub licking the woman clean (or even the 'bull' clean). So on paper it sounds great and you can bet there's going to be some very nasty cuckolding going on in my Femdom Cave book (which is going to get some attention today if it kills me!), but, I KNOW damn well that I couldn't do it. It might turn me on to think about it, but in reality I know it would be a horrible experience. Actually I'm not sure it even turns me on to think about it, at least not where Mistress R is concerned. In a fictional slave/Mistress scenario it does, and reading about someone else's experiences it can, but where Mistress R is concerned it's just too close to home.
And yet, that's not strictly true, because during our Femdom sessions Mistress R often teases me about making me suck a cock that's been inside her and it gets me seriously hot. So I guess it's just a case of how it's presented and how safe I feel that it's only a fantasy. Yes, in the session I love it when she says those things but in the cold light of day, I simply am not comfortable with the thought of sharing her. No doubt that makes me not a proper 'sub' in some people's eyes, and no doubt I'm denying her the pleasure of being 'properly' satisfied by a legion of massively hung black studs... or something. Well, so be it.
As I said, I'm NOT criticising 'Q' or 'k', and I really do enjoy reading about their adventures. I don't really know how it came to be that they found themselves comfortable with what they are doing, but it obviously works for them and that's great. I just know that I personally couldn't handle their situation. Maybe that means I'm missing out on something, but my marriage is far too important to me to risk letting that particular Genie out of the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment