Sunday 15 May 2011

Following up on the Oxballs cocksling...

You may remember I reviewed a silicon cock ring/ball stretcher that I purchased a couple of weeks back. Well, I haven't really remembered to use it and so I can't really comment on whether my balls are any 'looser' than they where. And, well, the thing is, when I first got it I thought it looked huge, seriously my first thought was 'I hope that's going to be small enough to do something...'. Well as I reported it certainly was small enough to do something, but my only worry about it is that after about fifteen minutes my cock and balls were very cold. I've never experienced that with any cock ring before and I'm sure that's not a good thing, in fact it must mean that the blood is not circulating at all. Which has kind of put me off it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment