Friday 27 May 2011

The cuckold speaks...

I received an email today from a nice chap who fesses up to being the sole voter in the 'Got the T-Shirt' category in the cuckold poll. He says being cuckolded had an amazing effect on his relationship and asked me if I had any questions that I would like answering. I did manage to think of a couple, but as this isn't something I'm keen to embark upon myself I wondered if any of you had any particular questions I could put to him on your behalf?
Please either leave them in the comments box below or email me.

Further to this post:
Our friendly cuckold has contacted me again and offered the following information about him and his partner, which might help you to formulate any questions you might want to ask.

He is 36, his partner is 31.
They have been together for 8 years and very happily married for 5 with good, honest communication.
He is submissive to her, and provides for her sexually as often as she requires.
He is not openly submissive (ie: other people wouldn't know that he is).
They are relatively new at cuckolding and she has only been with a couple of other guys...

Ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment