Saturday 7 May 2011

Another great Saturday afternoon...

Well, after being allowed to worship Mistress R's gorgeous pussy and giving her a really, really hard orgasm, I was invited to confess my sins. I did this as she stroked my cock, even admitting all the details, including that I had stroked my cock while watching that video I linked to the other day... Mistress was pleased that I hadn't made myself cum even though I was very tempted and so she decided merely to scratch my cock with a hairbrush a little bit and gave me a dozen fairly soft strokes of the whip. After that she stroked my cock for a couple of minutes before leaving me throbbing and desperate (but blissfully happy).
Afterwards we discussed, some of the things I wrote about on here earlier and I asked her again if she was still happy to continue playing this game, she assured me that she was and... I dunno, some of the things she said made me feel really good, like she's in this for the long haul and maybe as time goes on it is going to get more intense and serious (for want of a better word). I hope so.
After we got up Mistress R helped me with the plot for my FemdomCave book, and she was coming up with ideas faster than I could write them down (I really need a secretary) and... well, some of them were really good and really quite mean... and it made me wonder how many of these ideas might one day manifest themselves in reality. She certainly had a glint in her eye at times, which made my poor teased cock hard all over again of course!
Yes, all in all an excellent afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment