Wednesday 27 April 2011

Why is it so... hard?

Since my confession and subsequent punishment with the paddle (ouch!) during our last Femdom session on Sunday, I am determined to obey Mistress R’s instructions to resist touching my cock from now on. This is not at all easy for me. I mean it’s only been what, seventy two hours since I was allowed to cum and I’ve already had five throbbing erections which I’ve had to resist… I’m beginning to wish I had a chastity device just so that I didn’t have to employ so much willpower!
This morning I woke up and was in two minds about whether to get up early and go for a walk or not, but that decision was soon made for me as my cock twitched against the bed sheet, taunting me like a veritable serpent of Eden. Bah!
Still I guess I should be grateful, at least I’ve done my exercise for the day, and the two hours I spent blogging last night meant that I didn’t stuff my face while Mistress R was out visiting her mother. Wait a minute, I was alone in the house all evening and I didn’t touch my cock, what the hell is wrong with me?
Truth be told, the whole not touching thing is more ‘serious’ to me than it is to Mistress R (at the moment anyway), which makes it all the more strange how disappointed I felt in myself last month when I failed to obey her instructions. I guess that illustrates quite clearly just how deep my desire for submission and control runs.
Of course there’s also the knowledge that if I behave as I should, then when Mistress does decide to tease me, not only will I not have a guilty conscience impeding my performance, but I also know it will feel all the more satisfying and pleasurable as a result. Because as anyone in my position knows all too well, one stroke of Mistress’s hand is worth a thousand of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment